Thoughts from the Kids at Capital Heights Charter Public School Training for the CIM marafun run 2.62 miles…
Quotes 4th graders:
How did you feel after running 2 miles today in running club?
- Anubis: “Tired but happy”
- Giselle: “I was happy running 2 miles”
- Dialo: “I feel better now that I’m done”
- Caleb: “Energetic!”
- Markus: “I feel strong now that I know I can run that far”
- Amaya 5th grade did over 2 miles: “I’m proud because I didn’t ever think I could make it.”
Quotes 2nd graders:
How did you feel after running 1.5 miles today in running club?
- Diajane: “I feel pumped up!”
- Acsah: “I feel fresh”
- Malcohm: “Happy”
- Kenneth (he ran 2 miles like the 4th graders) : “I rock! I’m ready to race!”